Monday 8 February 2016

Bra Hacks That Every Woman Should Know

Bra Hacks That Every Woman Should Know


We all have days when we wish the society’s norms would change and it would be completely acceptable for women to shed their bras. Bras can be uncomfortable. I know I have days when I absolutely hate bras. Some days I can’t wait to get home and just get that damn thing off of me and throw it across the room, as far from me as possible. But let’s learn to differentiate between the discomfort of wearing a bra that’s the wrong size and just daily nuances we come across as bra-wearers.


1. Storing

Bra’s take up lot of space and storing them can be a problem. It’s not like you can just throw them into your closet and hope for the best. Preserving their shape is important and has a direct effect on how long they will last you. The first storing hack is to hang them all up on one hanger – they won’t get weird folds, they won’t take up much space and will be on display for you all the time. The second storing hack will work better for those of us who have a lot of bras. Just dedicate a whole drawer for bras. That way you can stack them up against each other and it’ll help to preserve their shape.


2. Packing



I always have a problem with my bras when I start packing for a trip. Do I fold them? But that might damage the shape. Do I just place them neatly into my suitcase? That takes up like half of the precious suitcase space. Well, as it turns out the solution is extremely easy – just get a case for your bras. There’s generally 2 kinds of cases: one’s that are actually shaped like a bra and the СupCase.

3. Washing

We know that pretty much all bras should be hand washed, but if we’re honest, we don’t always do the right thing. Washing your bras in the washing machine, with the rest of your clothes can seriously damage them, even if you put it on the gentle cycle. If you’re lazy, like me, and can’t be bothered to hand wash your delicates, get yourself a Berry Ball bra washer. This simple invention will save you a lot of time and money. This way you can throw it into the washing machine and not worry about your bra twisting, stretching or getting damaged.

No comments:

Post a Comment